I am not naturally organized and productive. Therefore I am constantly trying to find people who inspire me on both of those fronts. While I have been a lot better at being productive, I really need all of the help I can get when it comes to optimizing my home. This is where the following 5 YouTubers come in. Each of them inspires me, give me ideas that are easy to implement, and overall are a joy to watch. I hope you will enjoy them as well.
- ClutterBug. I just love her channel and her upbeat personality. She is real, does not hold back, and I often find myself nodding along to her occasional rants on the subjects of running a home and running your own business while juggling kids.
- Love Meg. This awesome young mother of two shares with her viewers’ tips on cleaning, her daily routines, and everything related to having small children. While I don’t have young kids anymore, I find her refreshing attitude, and her southern accent delightful.
- Do It On A Dime. Do you love to organize on a budget, but don’t want it to look like you bought everything from a discount store? Then this channel is for you. Storage solutions, and organizational tips that do not require me to blow my household budget is what Kathryn is all about.
- Clean My Space. I have a confession to make: I hate cleaning. So if someone can show me shortcuts, and tricks so that I can get this least favorite of all of my duties over more quickly and efficiently, they are winners in my book. And Melissa is the best when it comes to that subject. Show her some love
- At Home With Nikki. Ever met someone who makes you go: “I want to be her when I grow up?”. That’s Nikki. Now this woman has got it all together! She is a fabulous organizer who loves luxury – and so do I – without having a millionaires budget (yet). But hey, that does not mean we can not enjoy our home, am I right?
I hope you enjoy these wonderful channels as much as I have. If you do decide to visit these awesome ladies, give them some love, and tell them, I send you there!