As a part of trying to eat healthy, and clean, I incorporate some raw meals into my diet. With some, I mean, I try to eat at least 4 meals a week raw, which does not always work out, but this is a goal I am shooting for.
Because of this, I have been digging deep into the world of raw food blogs and recipe sites, and have come across quite a few awesome recipes that you might want to try out as well.
If you need any more inspiration on why you should eat raw foods more often, read my post:4 Reasons Why You Should Eat More Raw Meals
15 Amazing Raw Food Recipes
- Creamy Garlic-Dill Zucchini Pasta
- Raw Vegan Bread (yes, raw bread, how cool is that!)
- Raw Brussel Sprouts With Apple, Hazelnut, And Maple Salad
- Raw Pad Thai Recipe
- Mango Date Energy Bites
- Raw Carrot Coriander Rice
- Cucumber Noodles in Peanut Sauce
- Chili Courgette Pasta
- Raw Vegan Alfredo Sauce – yes that is possible as well, who knew?
- Raw Falafel With Garlic-Lemon Aioli
- Raw Veggie Chilli
- Fully Raw Carrot Cake (so yum!)
- Raw Goddess Bowl With Kelp Noodles, Smokey Avocado Dressing, and Hemp
- Eggplant, Mushroom And Pesto Pizza
The variety is endless, and these recipes are ultimately creative! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!
For More Healthy Eating Inspirations Check Out The Following: