I have a clear vision of what I want from live, where I want to be, what I want to do, and what I want to accomplish. Yet, even with this clear vision, there are times I get stuck and feel frozen in the midsts of the chaos of action steps I know I need to take.
Questions like these arise:
What to do next? What directions to take? Where to point my focus toward?
Thankfully, today, I ran across a video from one of my favorite mentors Tom Bilyeu (founder of the amazing Quest bars), which brought me back into a focused state. Here it is:
I highly recommend that you check out his youtube channel “Inside Quest” for motivational and inspirational information on how to become the best possible self.
And if you are looking for an amazing nutritional bar, that has no comparison on the market, Quest Nutritional Protein bars are not only delicious but also nutritious. They are available on Amazon now! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my favorite!
Now to my Friday Gratitude List. If you are a new reader here, I try to post an official gratitude list every Friday on this blog. This post is a part of the Celebrate The Small Things blog hop.
This week I am grateful:
- that it is getting closer toward Halloween, and I can officially begin to decorate for my favorite holiday of the year.
- that I made some really awesome connections this week with some truly cool people, some of whom I might collaborate on this as well as my other blog (I will keep you updated)
- that I am completely finished with my book “Flashes of Light”, and will upload it to Amazon this weekend, with a launch date of October 1st.
- that my husband’s business ventures seem to be moving forward in a positive fashion, finally and thankfully
- that I am actually looking forward to going shopping today, to look for those above mentioned decorations
- and finally, that I have now a solid plan of action for the next couple of weeks, even if I did not feel that confident this morning, well, I do now!
What are you grateful for this week?
And this blog post is also a part of the Friday Fill-In’s hosted by McGuffysReader
This week’s fill in’s are
Something healthy I do daily – that is exercise. May it be going to the gym, on the treadmill, or taking brisk walks
with the dogs, exercise is a must for me.
Something unhealthy I do every day – that is, I drink way too much coffee. I am a coffee addict, but because it is the only vice I really have, expect chocolate, I am allowing myself this one.
This summer – went away way too quickly, but I am happy that the heat is dying down to manageable now.
This autumn – I am looking forward to decorating for each of the holiday seasons, as I already mentioned. I am actually starting today, and I really want my home to take on some Fall colors!
This blog post is also a part of these other fine blog hops: