It has been a while since I participated in the weekly gratitude blog hops, and I missed all of the participants dearly. Since my mother’s death last year, live has been a little strange, to say the least, and it has reflected in my writing online, as well as in the business adventures, my husband and I have been pursuing.
Nothing is the same, but that is not always a bad thing. I am grateful for the lessons and directions this year has taken me, and my family.
Which brings me to to the announcement of change within this blog, and my other blogs:
Avalon Media will be, beginning today, focusing on upon gratitude, mindfulness, and positive thinking – a state of mind I needed to relearn, and am now able to share about – and about which I am working on a book on. I will no longer post specific wellness related blog post, or recipes, because this blog had become way to all over the place to truly focus on creating the best posts for you. While I love these subjects, I know I need to dive deeper into this subject matter. I hope you will continue to visit my blog.
My review blog “I Try Stuff You Buy Stuff”, will be focusing on healthy, green, consumable household products only, with an emphasize on those products without harmful ingredients, and preferably cruelty-free. I will update that site regularily as well, and hope you will visit me there.
My business blog “Miss Fiercely Independent”, will continue with its mission to empower women to create a passive income source, to combat financial dependence. I believe, and know so from first-hand experience, that having a seperate income, even while caring for your children at home, can bring a shift in the power dynamic of a household, and therefore eliminate emotional and financial abuse. That is and will always be the main focus of that blog.
Now, back to this weeks gratitude list:
I have so much to be thankful for this week:
- I am grateful for helpful people, willing to go the extra mile, even if they do not benefit from doing so
- I am grateful for my neighbors, who take their time to say hi to my dogs, and are simply pleasant to talk to.
- I am grateful that the weather here today, resembles more Florida then it does Las Vegas, with its overcast and higher humidity, and cool breeze.
- I am grateful that on a busy day like this, I have the luxury of having my groceries brought to me, and I don’t have to go shopping
- I am grateful that I slept well last night, despite the recent increase in allergies.
Question: What are you grateful for this week?
This post is a part of the following blog hops: