Today’s positive and inspirational post is a Guest Post by Troi J. Cluse. You can find this talented blogger at her blog MaisonDesTroi.com. Stop by, and give her some love!
Dreams | Noun
– A series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep
– A state of mind in which someone is or seems to be unaware of their immediate surroundings.
– Cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal
– An unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy
– A person or thing perceived as wonderful or perfect
“So many people will tell you ”no”, and you need to find something you believe in so hard that you just smile and tell them ”watch me”. Learn to take rejection as motivation to prove people wrong. Be unstoppable. Refuse to give up, no matter what. It’s the best skill you can ever learn.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
– Financial Freedom
– Travel Around the World
– Tag Buildings Around the World with my Art
– Own my first home before the age of 30.
– My First Home will be A Mansion!
– Purchase Any & Everything my Family Desires
– Create my own Fashion Line
– Open my own Fashion Store
– Showcase at Gallery Showings, Conventions, and Art shows without the worry of cost.
– NEVER have to Worry About Retirement
It’s always difficult when you have a Dream or a goal that you want to accomplish. In life, you have to fight for the things you want; nothing gets handed to you. Although the journey may be rough, ALWAYS remember what the journey is for, ALWAYS remember what you’re struggling to accomplish. Never let go of that Dream!
Don’t let the obstacles of the world distract you from what you want most. If the distraction is too much for you to handle, then make your Dream BIGGER!
What are your Dreams?