Hi, you lovely people! I am so happy to announce a new feature here on Avalon Media.
Monthly Journal Prompts!
I love journaling and find it essential for a healthy, self-care and a powerful morning routine. But, I also know how hard it can be to think of something to write about each and every day.
That is why I decided to share with you a monthly Journal prompt post, and printable, so that you can get the most out of your journaling experience.30 Awesome Journal Prompts For November #AvalonJournalChallenge Click To Tweet
All you need to participate is a journal of your choice and a pen (or digital word processing program) of your choice. If you do choose to participate with a paper journal, I invite you to share images of your entries on Instagram with the Hashtag #AvalonJournalChallenge
But now, let me share with you the Journal Prompts.
- What are most passionate about?
- Write your mission statement
- What are the biggest 3 things you have learned so far this year?
- What do you fear the most?
- What steps can you take today to overcome that fear?
- Do you have any recurring dreams? What are they?
- Re-read yesterday’s entry and free write for 10 minutes on what they may try to tell you.
- What would you choose – being a genius, or having a superpower? Why?
- List three things that you could do for self-care, then pick one of them and plan it in details.
- What are your favorite traits in people?
- What are your least favorite traits in people?
- Do you have any of those traits? Write about how you can overcome them.
- What is the most positive memory from your childhood?
- What is the most negative memory from your childhood? Have you shared this memory with anyone?
- Write a letter to someone from your childhood (without sending it – only in your journey) and tell them how they affected you – positive or negative.
- Write someone a thank you letter, even if you don’t know their name.
- What chance encounter with a stranger has made you feel better (about your day, about yourself or otherwise)
- Brainstorm 10 things that you could do to make random people feel better, then do one of them.
- What are some of the bad habits that you want to replace?
- What action steps can you take today to replace one bad habit?
- What good habits can you add to your life today?
- Brainstorm on how you could improve your morning and evening routines
- Write a list of things that you like about your daily routine.
- Do you prefer to read, or to watch TV/Videos? Why?
- What is your ideal life partner like?
- If there were no limitations, what would your ideal career be?
- What is keeping you from pursuing your ideal career?
- How can you start creating your ideal career for yourself today? Make a list of action steps!
- Which foods make you feel your optimal self?
- Which foods make you feel less good?
From now on, every end of the month, I will be posting more prompts for you to follow along. I hope you will join me in celebrating the amazing power of journaling!
If you join the Inspiration By Avalon Newsletter, you will receive notifications when I post prompts, affirmations, and more positive living tips, plus gifts and exclusive content. Join this ever-growing tribe now!
P.S. Don’t forget to get your printable version of the Journal Prompts, by clicking HERE