(Disclaimer: The following post contains affiliate links, see discloser page for details)
Sometimes it is the little adjustment that yields the most desired result. Which is the reason I compiled this list of little tips on how you can boost your brainpower with a relatively little, or minimal effort.
Some of these might sound silly at first but are proven to make your focus, determination, and workflow easier. Try them out for yourself!
1. Write down the random thoughts and ideas that come to mind, and put them into a file to get back later. The key action here is not to take any actions upon them, rather just collecting them.
2. Turn your phone to silence
3. Utilize Pocket for saving articles and videos to watch later
4. Sit by a window
5. Limit meetings to 15 minutes
6. Create a “stop doing” list
7. Focus on one project/action at a time
8. Automate as many tasks as you can
9. Celebrate small wins
10. Keep a done list
11. Smile at yourself in the mirror
12. Change to a more powerful stance/sitting position
13. Analyze which time of day you do your best work and schedule your most important work then
14. Utilize project managing apps like Nozbe
16. Use a dictation app
17. “Read” audiobooks at 2X speed, do the same with Youtube videos and lectures.
For more information about increasing your brainpower, check out Boost Your Brain Power in 60 Seconds: The 4-Week Plan for a Sharper Mind, Better Memory, and Healthier Brain
A new disease is emerging as the leading killer of North Americans: Scientists are predicting that within 8 years, brain disease will kill or disable more people than cancer and heart disease combined. Given this shocking new research, we urgently need to know how to protect and improve our brain health.
In Boost Your Brain Power in 60 Seconds, Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook aims to turn this prediction around with her prescriptive-and proven-plan. Several years ago, Dr. Cook was in a terrible car accident in which she suffered a brain injury, resulting in cognitive impairment, partial paralysis in her left arm, and severe migraines. Utilizing her expertise in natural medicine, Dr. Cook developed a program that improved her memory, cured her migraines, and reversed her arm paralysis. After her recovery, she continued to research natural methods to improve memory, reduce memory loss, and prevent degenerative brain diseases.
This 4-week plan is filled with fun, doable tips you can execute in just 60 seconds a day, including 50 delicious recipes featuring brain-boosting super foods, success stories, and a self-assessment quiz.
Have a blessed day!